Addiction Counselor Position
Ambiance Counseling Services is seeking an Addiction Counselor in our Dillon, Frisco and Idaho Springs locations. We are looking for a skilled counselor who is a team player. The Addiction Counselor is responsible for providing substance abuse and mental health treatment in an outpatient facility. This is a full time position. Position available immediately. Compensation / salary is competitive and negotiable.
- Provide addiction and mental health counseling for adolescents and adults.
- Facilitate group counseling, including DUI education and therapy classes.
- Complete Intakes, Evaluations and Individual Counseling Sessions.
- Submit all documentation in EHR.
- Provide Domestic Violence groups and treatment (if DVOMB approved).
- Addiction Counselor Certification or License required: CAC II, CAC III or LAC.
- Addiction and mental health counseling experience required.
- Master’s Degree in a Counseling field is highly desired.
- LPC, LCSW, or other state license is highly desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation. Pass background check.
- DVOMB approval as a Domestic Violence Treatment Provider is highly desired, in addition to being an Addiction Counselor. If you are both an Addiction Counselor and are DVOMB approved, there is even more opportunity for you.
To apply, please click on the link below and complete the online employment application form. This online application form is HIPAA compliant and your information is secure. Please upload your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest in the Addiction Counselor position with Ambiance Counseling Services, and for taking the time to submit your application information.