If you are a professional in the State of Colorado that specializes in mental health, addictions or domestic violence treatment, you have come to the right place. Ambiance Counseling Services provides supervision, training, and consultation for professionals in and around the State of Colorado. In some cases, supervision, training, and consultation can be provided in groups and/or via phone or electronic methods.
As a Licensed Addiction Counselor and Licensed Professional Counselor, I have experience providing supervision and training for professionals. I have provided professional supervision for Certified Addiction Counselors (CAC) in CAC supervision groups, as well as clinical supervision for Master’s Level Interns. As a Certified Motivational Interviewing Therapist (CMIT), I have provided Motivational Interviewing training for professionals specializing in mental health, addictions, and healthcare.
Ambiance Counseling Services provides supervision for professionals in the State of Colorado that have, or are seeking, the following credentials:
- Certified Addiction Counselors Level I, II and III (CAC I, CAC II, and CAC III). A CAC/LAC supervision group may be available, please call for details
- Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Registered Psychotherapist
- Clinical supervision is also provided for Master’s Level Interns, who need an internship to complete their counseling related Master’s Degree