Did you get a DUI in Summit County? Call us for affordable, effective DUI groups.
Ambiance Counseling Services offers:
DUI Level II Education
DUI Level II Therapy
DUI Groups use The Change Companies Impaired Driver Education / Therapy Program (IDEP), which is an evidence-based, OBH approved program designed specifically for the State of Colorado.
- IDEP combines Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and the Stages of Change Model, created to help people make positive change
- IDEP is an interactive and dynamic way to explore risks, needs, and skill deficits, as well as strengths, resources, and solutions to problem behaviors
- IDEP promotes public safety by reducing the harmful effects of substance misuse, especially driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
- IDEP has been proven to reduce recidivism and substance use, even with repeat offenders
- IDEP applies leading behavioral-change research, in a way that is accessible, meaningful, and motivational
Ambiance Counseling Services is approved by the Colorado Office of Behavioral Health (OBH) as a Licensed Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program in Dillon, Colorado to provide Adult DUI Classes, Interlock Enhancement Counseling, and Individual Therapy.
DUI Level II Education:
- Wednesday 7:00-9:00PM
- Thursday 5:00-7:00PM
DUI Level II Therapy:
- Tuesday 5:00-7:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00-9:00 PM
Groups are currently held online via HIPAA Compliant Webex Meetings
DUI Services Fees:
- All DUI Classes are $35 each
- DUI Intake: $95 (Includes Impaired Driver Education Program book)
- DUI Level II Therapy Journals: $5 per workbook / per month
What is DUI Level II Education?
Level II Education includes 24 hours of DUI Education over 12 weeks. There is a two hour class once a week.
What is DUI Level II Therapy?
When Level II Therapy is required, it follows Level II Education and can range from 5 to 10 months depending on the track assigned. The track assigned depends on the BAC (or refusal to take a test), any prior impaired driving offenses, and other clinical indicators. Track recommendations are made by the alcohol/ drug evaluator (probation), or a DUI licensed treatment agency in the absence of an evaluation.
Level II Therapy track guidelines for impaired driving offenses that occurred on or after 01/01/2014:
Track A: 42 hours over 21 weeks, usually for a first time offender with a BAC below .15
Track B: 52 hours over 26 weeks, usually for a first time offender with a BAC of .15 or above or refusal
Track C: 68 hours over 34 weeks, usually for someone with a prior DWAI/DUI, and a BAC below .15
Track D: 86 hours over 43 weeks, usually for someone with a prior DWAI/DUI, and a BAC of .15 or above or refusal
If you would like to learn more about me or to explore different ways we can work together, please contact me today. I’m excited about the opportunity to work with you to create inspiration and motivation to change.